zaterdag 8 december 2018

Go TPS!!

It was time to attend a game of this popular sport here in Finland, ice hockey!

Emma and I went to the game TPS vs. Kalpa. TPS is the team from Turku, so that was the one that we were cheering for.

We both never attended an ice hockey game before, so we didn't really knew what to expect. But it was really fun to watch!

The players can all skate so so good, I was so impressed. They are really confident on the skates and go for- and backwards, making twists and pushing each other, bump into the wall of the ring and trying to make a goal. They made a big show of it.

Unfortunately TPS lost with 1 against 3.. Emma and I really enjoyed watching the game and see how competitive the supporters are and how they cheer for their favorite team.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Lähdetään!

Or make it a little bit easier, let's go!  My first blogpost... Writing this while sitting in my room in Turku, Finland - 1.667 km f...