woensdag 12 december 2018

Six more nights and a few more days

Six more nights to sleep in my bed here in our apartment in Iltakajo in Varissuo, Turku. 
Fifteen more days before Emma and I are heading back home. HOW?????

The months here in Finland flew by. Some days seemed longer than other days, but when I think about the time that we first set foot here in Finland, it seems not possible that it's almost four months ago, but on the other hand it feels like forever.

Yesterday we finished our last day at school and luckily I passed all of my courses. And with passing the courses, my school time here in Finland is done and we can enjoy our free time again and  the date we're going home comes a little bit closer. 

It feels so weird thinking about going home again. For these past months this was our home and I learned so much here in Finland, not only school stuff, but most importantly, a lot about myself. 
But before getting to sentimental, we have a 15 days left here in Finland. 15 days full of nice trips and fun times. Let's make these last days unforgettable!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Lähdetään!

Or make it a little bit easier, let's go!  My first blogpost... Writing this while sitting in my room in Turku, Finland - 1.667 km f...