vrijdag 28 december 2018

Back home!

Six countries, 125 days and a ton of laughs and memories later: back home!

Finland taught me so much, showed me amazing things, let me see a whole different world, but most of all it gave me memories that I will never forget. 

I had the most amazing four months and wouldn't trade this for anything and I'm so glad that I took the chance to study abroad! I could never imagine that I would visit all of the countries we've been to, would meet the most sweet people and learn so much about myself, my knowledge of nursing and about the world. It gave me so much and made me grow as a person and made me so much richer (not in money as you can guess.. ;))

Emma, thank you so much for going on this adventure with me, thank you for laughing with me, sheering me up when I needed it, made this memories with me, but most of all thank you for being one of my best friends now, I love you loads. 

So if I can give one advice to you who is reading this, if you ever get the chance to go abroad, GO! Just go, pack your stuff and go. It will not disappointed you, it will make you richer in every single way.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Lähdetään!

Or make it a little bit easier, let's go!  My first blogpost... Writing this while sitting in my room in Turku, Finland - 1.667 km f...