maandag 8 oktober 2018

Turku city race

Ready, set, go!

Last week the tutors organised the Turku city race. A race through Turku, where we got to do different tasks and games.
First we got devided in different teams. Everyone had to stand in a line and got a number, in that way you would be in a team with people you didn't know already.
I was part of a team with a girl from France and two boys, one from Germany and one from my own country, the Netherlands.

It was so fun to hear what other people already did and what they are planning to do. And besides of that, we were a great team together!

There were 10 stops in total, we had to draw Finland blindfolded, guess Finnish food and eat it if you got it wrong, (I had to eat herring, my worst nightmare...), sing Finnish songs, dress someone in overalls  without hands (and of course it had to be the shortest person, me, but it was so fun), and many more games.

I've had a great evening and it was so fun to learn more about Finland and Turku by playing the race!

Nähdään!

Aniek

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Lähdetään!

Or make it a little bit easier, let's go!  My first blogpost... Writing this while sitting in my room in Turku, Finland - 1.667 km f...